Thursday, June 12, 2008

Easy way to make a little extra cash to fill up the tank

With gas hitting $4 a gallon this week and not having the opportunity to earn any overtime I turned to my blog to make a little extra money. It's simple and anyone with a blog can do it. It's also much less painful that donating plasma. (I saw a news story on that last week and it looked like as much fun as getting your teeth drilled. People are actually going to plasma donation centers twice a week to help pay for gas). I'm a wuss when it comes to pain. That's why I've decided to stick with what I know to be painless. It's called Pay Per Post and its great! You simply sign up with and write about the cool products and services they recommend. You get to select what you want to write about, so I write about the things I best understand and love to share with others. What could be cooler that than? It's great to learn about new products and services via Pay Per Post and then being able to share why it's so great with all my friends and family who read our blog.

How did I find out about Pay Per Post? I have a good friend at work who decided this would be a great way to earn some extra spending money and recommended that I get involved with Pay Per Post. This comes from a guy who knows the blogosphere and what's hot and what's not. He thinks it also a great place for stay at home moms to use their talants and writing skills to share the love with others. His wife has been sharing the good word with others for over a year and loves the friendships she's formed and the extra income she's earned. Another great aspect of this opportunity is that I can spend the amount of time I want to working on it. It often takes less than five minutes to share information about some great people. What better opportunity exists for busy moms than this? It's not the plasma center! I spoke with a few of my Sisters-in-law over the weekend about this too and they are excited to sign up and blog.

What are you waiting for? You'd have to be fool not to jump on board and share the love with your friends and family. To make some extra money its either this or stick a needle in your arm? What do you prefer? Do what I've done make a few bucks and blog with Pay Per Post!

No comments: